Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcoming teddy bear's old computer

Last saturday, we went to teddy bear's candy shop to collect his motherboard. Teddy bear received a new motherboard since the old one can't be repaired by the factory in Korea. Teddy bear seems very happy to play with his new PC and almost forget about my "blue". With the new lcd monitor he bought earlier, i bet he gonna spend every minutes at nite in his WOW world. However, good news for me that now I can spend more time with my laptop and update this blog more frequently. The bad new for me, we have less time going out. Oh ya, teddy bear is already at level 52. Only 5 levels behind his friends.


My working life just started and i think i will like this job . . . hopefully. eventhough i have millions of thing to learn but i like the challenges. New job environment and new tasks everyday. The most important thing, more time to spend with teddy bear in the car - where he will give 110% attention to what I'm saying. Hehehehehe . Eventhough a lot of bad things happened to me lately, i think there will be alright.

No comments: