Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lunch with old pal

Last saturday, despite of teddy bear busy schedule, we manage to have our lunch at our favourite dim sum restaurant with one of our best friend. She and her colleague just arrived from Melaka a day before. Honestly, i havent seen her for a long long time... maybe more than 2 years . . . And i really glad to spend some time with her . . . enjoying the food and flashing back our sweet memories . . . Its hard for me to find a teddy bear pictures that can represent my "groovie" friend . . . so, i sacrifice mrs teddy bear new picture and include it here. Yeah, i think this picture is really similar with her . . . It reminds me about her short turqouis skirt . . .
Yesterday was not a very happy day to my beloved teddy bear. He had some problems with his friend. As i told him before, he must clarify the situation before it getting worse. Teddy bear soft hearted always make him sad and angry. I think its about time for him to be strong and fight for your rights. Don't let others bullies you!!! Positive working environment plus team work will make your day bright!
Today, i received a cute pictures of dolls . . . It is really cute and i bet you can't tell wheteher is it real babies or toys . . . So , enjoy this picture below. . . Oh, i wish i can have a cute babies like this in the future . . . Can't wait for it to be true

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.