Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lucky to have teddy bear beside me . . .

Last week were really bad for me . . i felt unwanted...not welcomed at my new ministry . . . Everyone seems to have their own way to do things . . . not much communications even i'm their new boss . . . I really wish i had accept my previous boss offer to go to her ministry. Maybe there, i will much more appreciated . . . she works with me before and knows my reputation well.

Maybe just to cheer me up, teddy bear brought me to a japanese restaurant with his 2 other friends and had our dinner there. The food were amazingly delicious and can't wait to go there again. The food offered were really worth it compare to the price they charged you . . . However, i had a stomach ache in the afternoon and it does spoiled my appetite a little bit.

No comments: