Sunday, March 16, 2008

My working life just started


Last Monday, i was asked to report duty to my new ministry which related to women, family and community development. The minstry is not as huge as my previous one. unfortunately for me... there is no post for me at the moment. i spend most of my time last week at the library. Sooo bored.

Since my new office is just nearby teddy bear office, we go to office together. Its like heaven for me... Not driving and can spend more time with him... The bad part is..has to wake up earlier in the morning and facing the worst traffic condition!! So, from today onwards please expect less post in this blog...how ever , i will share lots of teddy bear stories whenever i can . . .

P/s: found a very nice hand bag today . . . its sooo nice but sooo expensive... make me think twice to buy it.Teddy bear offer to pay it for me but i still can make up my mind. Its braun buffel hand bag . . . the pictures below are the hand bag that i'm dying for... but i'm not sure which one coz it look almost the same for me . . while surfing their website... i just realised that this brand do have a very nice collection fo handbag . . . honestly, i never went to their shop or boutique because of the price . . . mayeb when i get my thesis allowance, i'll buy it . . .

No comments: