Thursday, March 6, 2008

Teddy bear is backkkk!!!!

I'm so happy today becoz finally teddy bear is here with me again . . . Now, i can have a long nice sleep at nite and of coz share lots of stories with him . . . To welcome him back, i cooked a special dinner for him but still can be considered healthy . . . Teddy bear seems to like it . . . My poor teddy bear seems to be very tired today... He sleep like a baby. . Gud nite teddy bear and sweat dreams . . . I wish he's not working tommorrow . . .

Some of my friends asked me...if i ever bored to be with him every day...24 hours and 7 days a week . . . My honest answer and with any hesitation . . . NO ... i never feel bored with my teddy bear . . . we know each other for more than 10 years... 14 years to be exact and we still like friends . . . We share everything and learn how to accept others' weaknesses . . . We do had our bad moments but what a marriage be without it . . .
P/s: Did anyone realised that mrs teddy bear's new image? Hehehe . . .

No comments: