Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcoming my new nephew . ..



Today, teddy bear and I went to visit our best friend who just had a baby boy... He's a friend than will do anything for you and can be a shoulder to cry on . . . Our friendship started 10 years ago and i hope it will continues forever . . . Actually the baby is almost 2 months now . . . he is sooo cute and has his father face . . . So for my new nephew Luqman Nas, welcome to our family and be a good boy.... and your auntie is here for you!!
As usual, the visit make my heart uncomfortable . . . i really want a cute baby no matter its a boy or girl with my beloved teddy bear . . . My life will be complete with our chidren . . .It has been 5 years and the pain sometimes is unbearable. With all the pressures surounding our life, i really hoping for miracle this year. Yeah, maybe God has His plan for me and teddy bear. . .but society can be very cruel sometimes . . . so my wish for this year is to have our own baby . . . others are not very important for me . . . So, please pray for me!!

No comments: