Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Good bye 2007 . . . Welcome 2008

Its still not to late for me to wish all of you "Happy new year!!"
And advanvance Gong Xi Fat Chai

Looking back at what had happened to me last year... my feelings is overwhelmed with joy and sadness. There are a few unforgetable events that happened to me such as:


i. Had my first operation ... even though its a minor one... i really wish thats gonna be my last one staying at the hospital alone at nite
ii. Received a very special birthday present from teddy bear . . the presents really meaningful to me and i'll keep it with me forever

iii. Visits Sabah and bought lots of pearl products . .. finally i can said that i had visited all the states in Malaysia. we also managed to visit our favourite place Cameron Highland last year and many other interesting place. For me, any place is interesting as long as my teddy bear is there to accompany me.


I also really appreciated every single second I spend with teddy bear ... no matter in the comfort of our home or just window shopping. Arguments were minimal between us... maybe its a sign that we know each other better and more willing to listen to each other. I just realised how lucky I am to have him as my hubby . . . He may not as rich or good looking like others, but to be with him make me feel loved and cared by someone. Even though sometimes his teddy bearness act irritate me... thats what make him different from others and I love him for what he is..I pray that you wont change, teddy bear!!


For 2008, i wish that our happiness continues without any distruptions . . . I also wish that my teddy bear a healthy life and do well in his career. No more high blood preasure and sickness in any part of his body ...hehhehe . I also hope that someone special will come to our life and make my life complete... Dear all, please pray with me !!


No comments: