Sunday, January 6, 2008

Teddy bear new looks


It has been a while since my last updated story about my teddy bear . . . Actually for last few weeks..we were busy doing our shopping...big shopping . . . Not only we bought some stuff as preparation to our Hong Kong's trip next 2 weeks but also for personal used. FYI teddy bear bought:

- a new pair of jeans.... he look great in that jeans
- a small bag . . . i not really like that bag . . . but who cares..as long as teddy bear is happy
- a CK sunglass that he always wanted since last year . . . actually we always teased him that the sunglass will make him look like a gay boy... hehehehhe

An for my self... i had make an high investment by buying a expensive jacket . . .but as what my friends said... i may need it in the future when i start working again . . . yeah in mac i will complete my mba study and start working....waaa... i really like my life now... to go back and face the office politics and bad traffic... make me headache by just thinking of it.


I'm happy for teddy bear coz he more than deserved to spend his bonus on his favourite things.. as long as it makes him happy . . . and save some for future use. And what make me proud...is that he's willing to pay my expenses for the trip to hong kong . . . Thank you teddy bear!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool glass.. Awesome for that mouse...