Thursday, January 24, 2008

What you understand about trust?

Trust is defined as willingness to be vulnerable. Trust is gain through time...you can't buy trust and you can't asked for trust. Even though it takes years to build, it only take few seconds to lose it. Why? Trust it self is a very vulnerable. So much trust will hurt you. No trust also will make your life miserable. Hence, we need trust and should try to have a safe level of trust to avoid dissapointment. For me, trust is the most crucial in any relationship. My advice, before you trust someone, trust your heart first. Your heart will never lie to you and know when is the best time to stop trusting someone . . .

Trust in me

trust in me
cause i know the pain

trust in me
cause i know the cold nights

trust in me
cause i know the lonliness

trust in me
cause i know my heart

trust in me
cause i know my soul

trust in me
cause i know what i give

trust in me
cause i know who i am

trust in me
cause i know what i want

trust in me
cause i know i can trust you! !


written by terry bonam
This is a very nice poem about trust. The big question is... Is my trust worth it??

No comments: