Sunday, January 13, 2008

Teddy bear new jacket . . .

LAst saturday, we went to do complete blood test for teddy bear . . he was so nervous until his blood pressure increased. hehehe . We will know the result in few days . . I really hope..everything is okay with him ..
Today, me and my teddy beddy went to our last minute shopping and teddy bear bought a nice brown camel jacket. He look good in that jacket ..trust me... not because he's my hubby. And i can see that he really like that jacket... for me..it always worth it to buy him a jacket...because he will used it maximised. Yeah, most the time he's in the server room. What make the jacket so special, it does match his previous bag and his shoes... the colour almost similar . . I cant find any pictures that look alike his jacket... please be satisfed with these pictures above. hehehe
Teddy bear, i hope you really happy with yur new jacket and we gonna have fun there... I love you . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! great collection. Me too have fond of collecting such items..