Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Busy Teddy Bear



My teddy bear has been very busy again! Lots of thing to be done. the latest news is that he got to present something that very important today. Best of Luck Teddy Bear!! I know you will do your best. If everything goes wrong, just make your cute teddy bear face and say sorry. I bet no one can resist the cuteness... hehehhe

Yesterday should be our important day but it full with dissapoinment. I appreciate his kindness to accompany but everything doesnt end as well as we wish. I really hope everything will be okay soon... With you standing beside me, nothing is impossible rite??
I just include this cute picture becuase i really fall in lve with it from the moment i saw it... dunno why but it reminds me of something...yeah it remind me of my teddy bear pet in WOW... he just started to play it again and had achieve level 4 or 5 if i'm not mistaken. Keep the good work Bee.....

No comments: