Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Teddy Bear's Favourite Hang out Place

If your kids love to go to candy shop, my teddy bear love to go to Low Yat. Yesterday, we spend our time there for more than 3 hours. My teddy bear need to buy a new reuter and starter pack for his WOW. Even though i hate the crowd but I love to go out with him. We managed to get his WOW at reasonable price. I love to see his cheerful face and its continued till late at nite. Today, most of his time if filled up by installing and registrationg the game.


Last week has been a very busy week for him. He cames back from work almost at 7 or 8 pm everyday. On Monday, he had a very bad headache that forced him to sleep as early as 9 pm. Poor my teddy bear!!! So, for me spending 3 hours with him yesterday is very much appreciated because i've been missing him for the whole week last week. We supposed to get a Harry Potter book today, but both of us are too tired. The book can wait but our precious time together shouldn't be wasted by long queue.

No comments: