Sunday, July 15, 2007

WORLD OF WARCRAFT TEDDY BEAR



It has been a very busy week for me.... my 4th semester has just started... lots of administration things to settle . . . the worst is to find and catch your favourite lecturer to be your supervisor . I'm sooo unlucky to find out that my favourite lecturer is already choosen by my friends . . . i have to settle down with my 2nd choice . . hope he will guide me till the end . . . oh ya...most of my classes this semester is at nite . . . with all the things to be done and classes to attend, i havent have much time to spend with my beloved teddy bear ... how ever, i was saved by an online game - World of Warcraft. .


This one of the screen shot that i found ... nice rite? i appreciate the fascinating graphic provided by the game . . my teddy bear has passed the 10th level and stuck with it due to some technical problems with Blizzards. In one of his quest, he has to choose a pet . hehehe ... i think u can guess what is his pet - a white bear. Of course my preferences do influence him a lot. I'm not sure how the choice effecting his performance but i think thats really a cool pet for a teddy bear like him ... better go to a war with yur own type rite?
"THE REAL VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY CONSISTS OF NOT IN SEEKING NEW LANDSCAPES BUT IN HAVING NEW EYES" - MARCEL PROUST