Saturday, July 7, 2007

Weekend with my teddy bear

If you are wondering where is the second part of “To know him is to love him”, I have to continue it in my next note. My mind is not working so well today in choosing the rite words to describe him. I don’t want to be unfair to him by writing something that does not accurate. I know he do peek at this website everyday even though he deny it all the time.

I always believe that in every man’s body there’s a boy trapped inside. I can’t remember who quoted this lovely true statement. But I do thank him because his statement makes me understand man better especially my teddy bear. I also believe that many other women outside there agree with me. If you don’t believe me, just recall back this situation. Which of these situations need more of your attention? Is it when one of your children got sick or when your hubby had cold? Hehhe… now you understand what I’m saying??


Talking about a boy, today we go to watch Transformer. Its good man!! I thought I’m gonna fell asleep but this great movie keeps me up till the end. My teddy bear also enjoy the movie very much. Did I mention before that he loves a lot of cartoons? Honestly, I never go to a cinema before I met him. I prefer my comfortable living room compare to the dark room, but he changed me. We do go to a lot of movies during our engagement period until now. Why? Maybe because I just love his accompany and willing to sacrifices my physical comfort. Or maybe it’s what people said when you are in love; living in a box is like flying in the universe.

As what Voltaire said “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination”







No comments: