Thursday, July 5, 2007

To know him is to love him (part 1)


My teddy bear maybe not as handsome as movie stars or as rich as successful entrepreneur like Bill Gate (I stated his name because my teddy bear is in the IT world). He just a normal guy that you may bump on the street without even remembers him in the next day… if you are wondering why this ordinary guy deserve this appreciation, let me share with you about my average Teddy Bear.

Marcel Proust says that “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom”. I’m really grateful that I meet this man 13 years ago. We were 16 at the time and our friendship continues until now. What I like about him is his loyalty to our friendship no matter what comes between us. He trusted me and believes in my dreams when everybody keeps their distances. His kindness do attracts lots of friends around us. Even though people might think he’s quite demure when meeting him at the first time, just wait until you really know him. You can talk almost anything with him and be his buddy in minute.

Ok, back to my teddy bear info, he’s a Libra and working in the private sectors. As we know that Venus rules the zodiac sign, Libran are known to be a gentle, loving peacemaker and attentive listeners. So does my teddy bear!! As I mention before, he’s the IT guy and he’s good at it. He loves to play games and watch movies. Oh, he also loves collecting comics. We do have boxes of comics which he collected since teenagers.
Now, do you understand why I love him?? At least now, you have the glimpse at the good side of him. In my next notes, I'll share with you more about my teddy bear. . . Lots of ineterseting story to be share and how we become lovers ....




No comments: