Thursday, November 15, 2007

A day without my teddy bear

After a busy weekend with the whole family, life start to be normal again . . . I really hope to spend more time with my teddy bear. Unfortunately, he's too busy or too tired to spend some time with me. He's try to catch up with his friend in the WOW game . . . If he's not playing the game, he would be sleeping . . . maybe the bad weather had made him soo tired. . . but i missed our private time together . . . i missed chatting with him and share our stories . . . sometimes i do wish that his computers is not functioning for the whole week. so that he can spend more time with me at nite . . . but when i think back, its not fair for me to stop him from doing wat he like . . but i'm hoping that we can spend more time this weekend..maybe go for a short holiday . . that's sound nice . . .hmmmm ... can't wait to tell my teddy bear about it ..

I saw this nice crystal of a teddy bear while surfing for my teddy bear pictures collection. Its really nice and unique and i want it.... i want it soo badly...but unfortunately...my country is not in their list of delivery. . . I'm hoping that one day i'll find it here . . till then, i have to satisfied with the picture . . .

No comments: