Sunday, November 18, 2007

A gift from teddy bear, make my day brighter

This morning i wake up to find a new tumb drive on my laptop. A gift from my teddy bear. even though is just a small gift but i really appreciate it.. who say my teddy bear has lost his romantic attitude? Teddy bear, thank you soooooooo much ...

Last weekend does not happened as what i planned... we did not went to our short holiday . . . the reason is because our new Tv has arrived and my brother in law had give him a collection of new japanese telemovie. So, for the whole 2 day my teddy bear and his brother spend their time in front of the tv. No doubt that it is a very interesting story and the hero is also cute. But it make me sooo bored doing nothing and spend my day at home. To my suprise, teddy bear voluntarily scarifice his WOW time for this movie.


Oh ya...we did go to my teddy bear favourite plae - Low yatt on Saturday to buy some stuff. Teddy bear almost bought a new lcd monitor but he changed his mind last minutes... Yeah, of course i had something to do with his decision.

I just want to share with you all this cute picture. Can't imagine there are people out there who willing to kill this cute animals juat for fun...


"IMMATURE LOVE SAYS "I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU". MATURE LOVE SAYS " I NEED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"
ERICH FROMM




No comments: