Sunday, November 11, 2007

What a wonderful weekend

As i mentioned before,the whole teddy bear's family was here and we did have a very nice weekend . . . we went to our favourite restaurant and shopping.... we also planned to visit orchid farm but the weather were not so nice to us... hehehe... it rained almost the whole day... even though i'm really tired to have more than 1 teddy bears at the same time... it has been a very wonderful time for us... what make me happy most is i really feel that i'm in the family... not an outsider anymore... i know it wont last forever but its something very memorable to me...


My teddy bear were like an angel during the visits... eventhough he had a bit of headache but it doesnt stop him from entertaining his family. Today, after we say goodbye to them.. my teddy bear create a new nest and hibernate for the whole day.... even though i really want to spend our time together alone... it seems that he deserved to rest as long as he need because of his supportive behaviour yesterday... he sleeps like a baby and i'm trying my best not to disturb my sleeping teddy . . .

How ever, something happened late this evening which overwhelmed all my happiness... it doesnt involve my teddy bear but more to my personal things.... i hate feelings this way coz it gonna bring back all the sad memory i left behind...




"HAPPINESS IS PERFUME YOU CAN'T POUR ON OTHERS WITHOUT GETTING A FEW DROPS FOR YOURSELF"


RALPH WALDO EMERSON



" HAPPINESS MAKES UP IN HEIGHT WHAT IT LACKS IN LENTGH"


ROBERT FROSS

No comments: