Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Can't Wait Everything to End . . . .

Starting from Wednesday last week, i'm attending a course. It require me to stay up and give my best effort because at the ends of the day, there will be an examination. This course is crucial for my career advancement. But, my energy is drained with all the preparation and the individual presentation. Each presentation was evaluated by 3 panelists. I’m not sure how but I had this bad feeling that I’m not going to perform in this course….Its maybe may instinct and I really hope that it’s wrong… Can’t imagine to go through this exhausting courses again…. So dear all, please pray for my success!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



Okay, stop about my self…. Back to our main story…my teddy bear…. Due to my busy schedule, we don’t have much quality time together since last week. Last Monday, my teddy bear went to visits at one of the hospital at southern part of our country. As usual, I can’t sleep at night and this indirectly effect my presentation the next day… I was sooo relieve when his back on the next day… How ever, before that ...my teddy bear do help me practising my public speaking session and it really help me. i felt more confident and delivered it nicely. Hope it can cover up my previous session which were not so good...

Friday is d day.... after that i planned to go somewhere with my teddy bear and have our quite weeksnd together... i'm sure teddy bear will miss his WOW but i really dont care much...just need a break and refresh my mind...

p/s: I just got my last semester result... i passed with flying colours.. at least its something to make me smile.....


No comments: