Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Finally Over ...




My PTK exam is finally over... I'm not quite confident with my performance but i really hope that i pass it even with not flying colors... Can't imagine to go through everything again..... Just like what i thought, the activities had drained all my energy level and i'm really not feeling very well today... So what i did was, curled up in a blanket and sleep the whole afternoon. How ever, i got an asignment to finished up before Tuesday and my groupmate is MIA . . . To much trust sometimes might hurt you...


On Saturday, i managed to pursue my teddy bear to visit our local zoo ... and gues what? he seems to be very happy to see his old friends there? Still can't guess it? It is an huge brown bear. hehheheh.... The visit do really re fresh my mind and make me really happy to spend hours walking with him . . . The bear was sooo huge and somehow not as cute as my teddy bear. They look little bit scary due to their size. Actually zoo is one of my favourite place to visit because i found my peace there. I'm thankful to my teddy bear for bringing me there eventhough it's not his favourite place. As compliments to his angelic attitude, we did go to his "candy story" to have a sneak peak about this new pda phone in the market. Teddy bear can't make his mind yet which model he want to buy, so we left the store wihtout buying anything.


" IF YOU ARE PATIENT IN ONE MOMENT OF ANGER, YOU WILL AVOID ONE HUNDRED DAYS OF SORROW"
CHINESE PROVERB
"IF YOU SURRENDER COMPLETELY TO THE MOMENTS AS THEY PASS, YOU LIVE MORE RICHLY THOSE MOMENTS"
ANNE MORROW LONDBERGH




No comments: