Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Have you ever????

Have you ever tired being yourself? Have you ever wish that you can sometimes change your appearance and become someone else just for a moments? No worries and can do what ever you like.. This is how i really feel now... Why? I also don't have the answer . . . Sometimes, I wish that I can always be like a teddy bear...always be loved, been cared and been wanted in joy and sorrow. . . But life is never that simple . . .


Tonite, me and my teddy bear watch a movie entitled " The Green Mile"... Tom Hanks was the main actor and so many great actors . . . The story was really good and full of morale value. It one of the movie that can make me cry, yeah..i rarely cried watching a movie. . . Maybe it was the movie which make me thinking all this stupid things. What i really learned from the movie is that sometimes what others think its a gift but in reality its a curse for you. Dear all, please dont missed this movie... its on Astro now... Oh yeah, i can see tears in my teddy bear's eyes too...


Christmas is just near the corner, for all whose celebrating it... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! May your life is blessed and found hapiness in everything you do. That's the most important thing rite? Money and power wont last and help you through hard time. But happiness will lead you to a place close to heaven.


This picture stated that we are a prisoner of love? Is it true? Sometimes its true rite? I leave it to your brilliant mind to think about it:


No comments: