Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Latest Teddy Bear Character



As I mention in my last blog... my teddy bear had create an evil and not so good looking character , named Kawkawmoo if I'm not mistaken . .. Its a combination of a cow and human ... Honestly, the cow picture above is 1000% more cute than his character . . . Now, as for the earlier character . .. a male and female oen is almost forgotten by teddy bear . . . Teddy bear, how can you catch up with yur friends if your keep changing your characters . .. hmm... oh ya.. one of his officemate came to our house last friday and i managed to asked him about his achievement in WOW . .. Guess what, he's at level 70 and still waiting for my teddy bear to catch up in order to do quest together . . . And FYI he's still single and cute too... the only thing is that his love is to WOW and work... too bad for all nice gals outside there ... Luckily, i managed to get married to teddy bear before he became WOW obsessor ( is there any such words?? hehehe dont really care) .

Today, teddy bear and I spend our time to watch Bee Movie. . . not a great movie but just a nice one to release your mind. We also plan to watch Golden Compass but to lazy to go out. I bet the queue gonna be very long. Even though, one of teddy bear relative were one of the actor in that movie... yeah, the white bear . . and he look so strong compare to my cute teddy bear. . .

My teddy bear broke his promise twice regarding this blog . . . So, if you reading this blog teddy bear... please fulfill your promise this time . . . To end this blog today, I leave you with these pictures. ..

No comments: