Sunday, December 9, 2007

Bee Mine

Today, while cleaning up our study room, i saw a card that was given to me on my birthday from my tedd bear. it written:

My LOVE is not count by how BIG the card is,
but
my LOVE is count by how BIG my feelings for you . .
From huggable me!

Isn't that cute? Here another one that he recently gave to me on our last anniversary (4th):

I once thought that i couldn't be happier
than I was on the day we were married,
Now I realise that that day was
only the beginning of a hapiness
that has grown deeper than i ever hoped
And a love that has grown stronger that i ever thought possible . .

Reading those card make me realise that how lucky I am to have my teddy bear as my husband. There are a lot of women out there that suffering in silence and become a slave of their loved one. Even though there is some time that i wish my teddy bear could change his attitude but I don't think we gonna be this happy if he is some one else. A marriage need both people to make it happy and ever lasting . . When only one person is eager to make it happened, it is really a sign that you have a very important decisions to made. But one thing to remember and consider in making this important decisions. Men dan women expressed their love and care differently. And as human we can't read other's mind . . . the best way is to ask and seek the truth in their eyes when they say it. Yes, I'm not a marriage counselor but i do believe honesty is the best recipe for happier marriage.
For my teddy bear;
Please always bee mine
and Ill be yours coz life would bee just fine . .
We snuggle and cuddle for hours
and always have a wonderful time!!

No comments: