Monday, December 10, 2007

Medey..medey . .. teddy bear is sick again

Today, teddy bear came back early after visiting the clinics . . . I really glad about it but this feeling doesn't last long . . . After complaining about his headache and pain in the throat, he told me today that his BP is 190... Can you believe that? IT above normal hypertension rate . . . The doctor also surprised to read the measurement... Others might have fainted with that rate. . . Hmm... this really make me worried about him . Maybe this due to his busy schedule lately, coming back late and lack of sleep.


From now on, drastic action from me. .. No more fast food for at least a month and he only can eat tasteless vegetable soup at nite. What make me worry now is his breakfast and lunch time. With his friend who i bet dont have high BP problem and I'm not around to monitor his eating . . His BP gonna stay there for sometime . . .
FYI, teddy bear love to eat almost anything . . . His habit do really cause harm to his health . . . Even though I really want to monitor his habit but sometimes I can't say no to his request . . . Especially when he make his cute teddy bear face . . . Tomorrow, I'm gonna forced him to the gym... no more WOW this week until his bp is down again . . . I plan to stock our fruits and vegetables especially star fruit for him . . . Oh my, really not in the mood to go to my training class today . . .

No comments: