Thursday, December 6, 2007

Teddy bear in-charge again

This week, we had our discusion about where to spend our christmas holiday together . . . as usual, our discusion will end without any fix decision . .. How ever, to my suprise teddy bear finally make his mind and finalized our holiday trip . . . muahh..muahhh teddy bear.... Really love you. . So today, I make all the arrangement because teddy bear always came back late today . . and he look very tired and went to sleep early without playing his online game. Poor him . . I'm really looking forward to our holiday coz it seems soo long we did not go for our holiday . . i'm going to a new state that I never go before and planned to buy a lot of pearl . . yes, I love pearl brooches . . .

FYI, teddy bear already continue his journey in WOW... he got a new character . . . I hate that character coz its of his look..it look like a cow combine with other animals which i'm now sure what . . . I prefer the old character... the women named...ceasar or what ...I'm not sure how to spell it correctly... for those who are playing the same game and in gorgonash server (am i correct?) please feel free to find my teddy bear in there . . . hehehhe .... and please dont kill her coz my teddy bear will really pissed of when she got killed my others . . . but that one of the way to stop him from playing that nite . .


Oh ya... recently I told my teddy bear that i missed my old teddy bear... the real one . . . and something hit my mind . . . My old teddy bear is named Chubby not Tubby as i mentioned before . . . Tubby is a name given to some one... I also wonder why i get confused . . . And also successfully persuade teddy bear to buy for me a huge teddy bear ... hopefully its gonna be a white one so that i can call him Chubby again . . .



Till next time... i left you all with this picture of a teddy bear made of pearls...


No comments: