Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quality time with my teddy bear

THis weekend, my mother in law is coming to visit us with his other son... So, this weekend the whole family of teddy bear gonna be here with me... mama bear.. and 3 brother bears . . its gonna a very interesting weekend for us . . We plan to bring them to our favourite eating place and of course shopping.... As i mention before, my neighbour is still renovating his house. . . and due to all the works...our house is really in a mess.... My vacuum cleaner is working and you can see dirts almost everywhere.... So, for the past few days, my teddy bear and i went to shopping and bought of new stuff for our house..of course it include a new vacuum for me... tomorrow...we plan to do all the cleaning .. yeah...I want to be at my best condition when my mother in law is here . . .

Tommorow, we also plan to buy a new small TV ( 14 inch.. now you believe me when i said a small tv?) our current TV had some problem with its visual... so..in the next few month i'm gonna get my new huge tv .... hehheheh.... so for the being...a small tv is more than enough for me . . . I love to go shopping with teddy bear because its one of the time where he gave full attention to me... or at least to what i'm saying... hehehh... so...its like our quality time together...especially in the car... with no disturbance from his WOW or Tv programs...

Till next time..


No comments: