Thursday, October 18, 2007

ITS RAYA TIME !!!

This is the fourth time we celebrate hari raya as husband n wife... this year we had agreed to choose pearl white as our theme . . . and my teddy bear do look great in his ready made baju melayu... and i look fat in my baju kurung kedah.... i've told him that next year we should buy darker colour of clothes rather than light colour... but it doesnt stopped us from taking our first family pictures... consist of my mother in law, my two brother in laws, myself and of course my beloved teddy bear. . . when looking at the pictures, my teddy bear made the same comments as mine.... both of us do look fat in light clothes. . .

this photo is very meaningful to me as a new member of this family. even though we have been together for more than 4 years but i always feel like an outsider in the family... maybe this is the beginning of our new cheerful life. but i do understand that sometimes that we wont always get what we want in our life. maybe it will takes longer time for me to be totally accepted but as long as i'm with my teddy, nothing matter to me... because i had nobody else in my life except for him . . .


" THE ROOTS OF ALL GOODNESS LIE IN THE SOIL OF APPRECIATION FOR GOODNESS"

THE DALAI LAMA




" FLATTER ME , AND I MAY NOT BELIEVE YOU. CRITICIZE ME, AND I MAY NOT LIKE YOU. IGNORE ME , AND I MAY NOT FORGIVE YOU. ENCOURAGE ME, AND I MAY NOT FORGET YOU. "

WILLIAM ARTHUR

No comments: