Friday, October 26, 2007

My Busy Teddy Bear

I really love this picture...so cute and remind me to my first huge teddy bear that my teddy bear gave to me.... i got it during our graduate time... i still can remember that evening, we had a stupid fight and i end up breaking my fast alone. And of course i switch off my hp. . . later that nite, one of my friends told me to go back to my room ASAP. I just wonder why due to her big smile. Honestly, i kind of know that my teddy bear bought me something to cool me off. when i saw the huge white teddy bear... i cant stop smilling coz i once told him that i want that teddy bear few weeks back. I never thought he would remember... yeah..i forgive him and everything turn normal again... i named my teddy bear TUBBY . . . unfortunately i lost it now coz my mom really dont like teddy bear and my teddy bear refuse to buy me a new huge teddy bear.


Once again, my teddy bear got to work this weekend. he ask me to follow him but i'm still not sure to go with him or not. since our astro is not working, i'm thinking of going with him... but there are a lot of "but" . . . As i mentioned before, my teddy bear is very busy lately with his work and new activities ... i alwyas wonder ... did he ever missed me? did he ever think about me during his free time? this yet to be answered by him when he read this blog...
oh yeah, his toe is getting better. I'm so happy to know about that. I havent heard any complaints about his toe all day. Tonite is my last exam paper for this sem.... i'm free for the next 1 week . . .

No comments: