Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend with my teddy bear

As I mentioned before, my teddy bear had to work on Saturday.... How ever, on Sunday we went to our favourite restaurant in town with our old friend... We really love the restaurant sooo much because of its delicious dim sum... My favourite will be the chicken feet . . . and my teddy bear love almost everything there. . . How ever, our happy time is once again disturb by a call from the office. . . and my teddy bear had to go there to settle somethings. . . that what i hate most about his job...even though the salary is acceptable, the time they asked is sometimes too much... even at nite, he had to entertaint some of his client by aswering some really stupid technical questions that not related to his job. For me. money is not everything . . . and my teddy bear now start to feel the pressure . . . maybe its about time for me to find a new job for him... i really wish he got the government appoinment. . . or find another job . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just for you! hope u like it!!!
http://cp.c-ij.com/english/teddy/index2.html