Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Teddy bear quest continues



My teddy bear had started to continue with his WOW again. FYI, he had choosen a new character for his new quest... a sexy women than can transform herself to a bear.... hehheheh. . . honestly, i think this new characters had more impact on him compare to his previous character ... argyll... how ever, i think that argyll represent him more compare to a sexy women like ceasar ( not sure if the spelling rite... teddy bear, can you correct me if i'm wrong?)

As he started his quest again, unfortunately its mean that less time he gonna spend with me... since i'm quite busy distributing my questionnaires, it doesn't bother me that much . . . i really hope that we can spend more quality time together this weekend. . .
his toe seems to look much better even though it does not fully recovered yet. My knee still hurting me!!

Thats all for today... really not feeling very well ... more stories about my tedy bear in my next post



No comments: