Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Teddy Bear's Swollen Toes


Yesterday, my teddy bear came home with a complaint about his toe... at first thought he just being "cute" as usually to gain attention. After seeing his swollen toe, it makes me worried. As usual, he refused to go to the clinic... However, i finally succeed in persuading him to go to the clinic. luckily, the doc just give him some antibiotics and pan killer. get well soon teddy bear!!


Honestly, this picture had nothing related to my story today.... i just love this picture... its soooo cute and reminds me a lot to my beloved teddy bear...

" PATIENCE IS THE COMPANION OF WISDOM"
ST AGUSTINE
" FEAR LESS, HOPE MORE, WHINE LESS, BREATHE MORE; TALK LESS, SAY MORE; HATE LESS, LOVE MORE; AND ALL GOOD THINGS ARE YOURS"
SWEDISH PROVERB

No comments: