Monday, October 22, 2007

TEDDY BEAR'S FREE TIME ACTIVITIES

Today, my teddy bear is on leave... and i had my final exam in the morning. he's still sleeping like a baby while i'm rgetting eady for my big day... how ever, before i left the house, he managed to open his eyes and wish me good luck . . . In the afternoon, as i reached home after my exam, my teddy bear were watching his new favourite cartoon - air gear ..

FYI, thats my teddy bear favourite activities whenever he's on leave... opps..just remember another one...WOW.... since fasting month, he had less time playing the games and stuck at the same level... with the new selection of air gear movie, i believe that he will be at the same level for longer time... it tooks him almost a week to download all the movies and i bet he will finish it less than 3 days... sound impossible? nothing can stop my beloved teddy bear when it comes to his favourite free time activities which are hibernation and movies... so, even though he's in the house today... he's not with me at all.. he's in his own world - world of air gear


No comments: