Saturday, October 20, 2007

LETTER TO MY TEDDY BEAR

My beloved teddy bear,


Our life is full of unexpected things that will affect our feelings and motivation. Your life had been blessed with happiness and successful. What are you facing now, is maybe one of the way for you to learn about others sadness and worries. As I promised before, I will be at your side no matter what happened. Our strength will enable us to face anything in the future. Trust me!! I hate to see your worried face and missed your jokes . . . be strong my teddy bear!!



We had planned something romantic this weekend to revitalize our relationship but it had to be delayed due to the unavoidable circumstances. Even though, I'm little bit frustated but its nobody fault. FYI, this morning I had a very strange dreams that involve our life. I'm so worried that it might come true one day. I can't wait for you to come back home and be with you again. I dont care if people said I'm paranoid but i'm not ready to lose my teddy bear. Not now and or in the future...

"FOR ALL SAD WORDS OF TONGUE AND PEN, THE SADEST ARE THESE, 'IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN"

JOHN GREENLEAF WHITTIER

" USSUALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE SAD, THEY DONT DO ANYTHING. THEY JUST CRY OVER THEIR CONDITION. BUT WHEN THEY GET ANGRY, THEY BRING ABOUT A CHANGE"

MALCOM X

No comments: